Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Book of Mormon Journaling - Brand NEW set!!!!!

I just finished a new set of inserts for Book of Mormon Journaling!

Cabbage roses!!!!

This would be a great activity for the upcoming General Conference... easy to do while listening and watching. Even better.... what a beautiful keepsake for a Mother's Day gift!!!

(If you're not sure what Book of Mormon Journaling is, or how I do it, click here:

We had a fundraiser for the Young Women in our ward, and I donated a finished book for the silent Auction. My good friend August, from @JackOfAllTravel was the winner! Thanks August <3

Here's what it looked like.


These are the papers I chose for my tabs. So pretty right?


These are the side tabs... I wanted the writing to match the inserts.


This is the top view.


These are the printable inserts. I had some help with choosing some of the scriptures I used.
Special thanks to my friends Jacque, Joan, Shanna, and Heidi.

I printed the above pages off on Velum, and trimmed them down leaving the left side margin a little bigger on the quote I wanted to place in the binding.

After I cut them out, I colored the flowers with colored pencils. I like the see through effect I get.


The top tabs coordinate with the inserts.


To see more pictures and information, click here:


and scroll all the way to the bottom :) 

xox
Nikki






No comments:

Post a Comment