Saturday, April 6, 2013

I LoVe General Conference!!!!

I have to say, I LoVe General Conference! 
I feel like a sponge :) The older I get the more I crave the messages that are shared!!!
I am so grateful for the gospel, for my family, and for my friends! I have been given a talent of sorts, guided and enhanced by others, that has allowed me blessings of service, brought me new friends, and more people to love:) Thank you to each of you for your support, and your visits. Thank you for allowing me to be a little part of your Church callings and families. It's a very humbling experience.

Now.... for more stuff to share:)



  1. I agree, I love listening to the messages. Thank you for sharing.

  2. These are wonderful! thank you so much. Edwina Brown

  3. Hi, Nikki! I love everyhting you share with us! Is there any chance you'd make some of it in Portuguese if I gave you the words? I know tons of sisters and young women who would love to use your creations in our won language. Hugs from Brazil.

  4. Thank you, these are wonderful.

  5. SO cute!!! Do you mind if I translate them to Spanish? Here in Mexico is hard to find this kind of material.