Monday, December 25, 2017

Light the World Day 25 - free clip art

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works,
and glorify your Father which is in heaven"

Matthew 5:16



Merry Christmas friends!

I'm kind of sad to say that today is the last day of the #LighttheWorld
initiative. 

As I was thinking about the theme for today,
it occurred to me how perfect it is. It makes me want to keep the Light the World going through
my every day life. There's no rule that says I can't. There's 
no reason why I can't keep the kindness and giving going for more
than the month of December. I want to be a light that shines for my Father
in Heaven.

I want to be better.

Do better.

And appreciate more.

I hope you have enjoyed the graphics I have shared with you.

Thank you for letting me borrow a few minutes of your day.

Happy Day #25.

xox
Nikki


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! Thank you for sharing your talents with us all!

    ReplyDelete