Saturday, December 9, 2017

Light the World Day 9 - free clip art

"I was sick and ye visited me"

Matthew 25:36



The theme for today means so much to me!

This last July I had to have emergency surgery. I had a hernia that had to be fixed immediately (I had had this issue for about 13 years). My insides had become tangled up like a big ball of yarn, and it was so painful that I made my husband take me to the ER in the middle of the night. When they did a CT scan to see what was going on, they also found 2 golf ball sized masses growing on my colon. Surgery was preformed that afternoon, and 12 inches of my colon was removed.

It all happened so fast, that I didn't have much time to think about it, and it still seems so unreal.

I am so grateful for those who took time to come to the hospital to see me. 

Who cared for me.

Who knew I needed love and support.

So very grateful.

All the prayers and wishes from people all over the world. So humbled.

It has made me want to be a better friend. A better me.

Happy Day #9!

xox






2 comments:

  1. Makes me so proud to know you and love you so much. You continue to change my life in such positive ways. God bless.💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me so proud to know you and love you so much. You continue to change my life in such positive ways. God bless.💖

    ReplyDelete